automobile24.ma data protection declaration
- What personal data we collect
- How and for what purposes we use your personal data
- Your rights and how you can access, control and correct your personal data
- In which cases we pass on your personal data
- How long we store your personal data
- Cookies and similar technologies
- How we protect your personal information
- Worldwide data protection principles
- Other important information
Albaradhi SARL takes your privacy and the protection of your personal data seriously. In compliance with the data protection regulations, we only process your personal data if a legal regulation allows us to do so or if you have given your consent. This data protection declaration describes the collection, use, transfer, storage and protection of your personal data.
Albaradhi SARL, is the operator of www.automobile24.ma (hereinafter the “Website”) and responsible in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If this data protection declaration refers to “we” or “our”, this always means Albaradhi SARL as the person responsible.
We are responsible for the collection, use, transfer, storage and protection of your personal data in accordance with our worldwide data protection principles and the applicable law. As described in this data protection declaration, we can process and store your personal data in our data centers in the European Union, in the USA and worldwide.
This data protection declaration describes the collection, use, transfer, storage and protection of your personal data. It applies to the websites automobile24.ma and sold.ma and all websites connected to them and for all applications, services or tools (collectively “ Services ”) in which reference is made to this data protection declaration, irrespective of how you use the services access or use, including access via mobile devices.
What personal data we collect
We collect, use and store personal data from you and the devices (including mobile devices) that you use in the following cases: when you use our services, set up an account, provide us with information through a web form, add or update information about your account , participate in community discussions or chats, or otherwise get in touch with us. We also use social network plug-ins that allow these social networks to collect data.
Some of your personal data (e-mail address, possibly billing address data) are required in order to conclude and execute the license agreement. The provision of all other personal data is voluntary, but may be necessary to use our services, such as B. the offer or contact information required to place an ad.
We can also collect personal data from other sources, as listed below.
The personal data that you provide when using our services or when setting up an account with us includes the following data:
- Data that personally identify you, such as your name, your addresses, your telephone numbers, your email addresses or your user ID (if applicable), which you provide to us when you register with us or which you otherwise provide to us.
- Placing ads, responding to ads, data that you provide during a transaction or funding request, and other transaction-related content that you generate (e.g. advertisements and other content that you generate or that relate to your user account, your search queries , Calls and storage of advertisements or searches, the use of the contact function in the advertisements or financing requests); This also includes the pseudonymized information we collect that the telephone number that was individually displayed for you in an advertisement was called.
- Other content that you generate or that relates to your account (e.g. merchant ratings and comments on merchant ratings).
- Payment information (e.g. credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with the use of a paid service offered by us.
- In certain cases, you indicate age, gender, interests and personal preferences when using our services.
- Data that you provide through a web form, by updating or adding data to your account, by participating in community discussions, chats, or when we communicate with you for other reasons.
- Recorded telephone conversations with our customer service, provided that your consent to the recording has been obtained in accordance with applicable law.
- Data that we are obliged or authorized to collect and process in accordance with applicable law and that we need for your authentication, identification or for checking the data we collect (e.g. also if you suspect a violation of our terms and conditions, such as If legally permissible, a copy of your ID or invoice to verify your address or your identity).
The personal data that we automatically collect when you use our services or when you set up an account with us includes the following data:
- We collect data about your interaction with our services, your advertising preferences and your communication with us. This is information that we receive from devices (including mobile devices) that you use when accessing our services. This data may include the following: device ID or unique identifier, device type, advertising ID and unique device token. This data will only be assigned to you if you log in as a registered user or if you have given us your email address or other data for identification when using our websites, applications, services or tools.
- Location information and geolocation data, including those from your mobile device. Please note that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by an application on your mobile device in the device’s settings menu.
- Computer and connection information such as statistics about your page views, traffic to and from the websites, referral URL, advertisement data, your IP address, the pages you visited within our website and services and information from the web server log files.
The personal information that we collect using cookies, web beacons and similar technologies includes the following information:
- We set cookies and use web beacons, unique identifiers and similar technologies to collect data about the pages you visit, the links you click on and other actions you take as part of our services and in our advertising or make email content.
Personal data from other sources includes the following data:
- We supplement the personal data that we collect directly from you with information collected from third parties and add it to your account information. The information we collect from third parties includes, for example, demographic data that is publicly available, additional contact details, credit check data and information from credit reporting agencies or authorities, insofar as this is permitted under applicable law.
- Social networks: We allow you to share information about social networks or to link your account to the respective page of the social network. These social networks can automatically grant us access to certain personal data that is stored there about you (e.g. content you have viewed, content that you like, and information about the advertisements that have been shown to you or that you clicked on have etc.). You control which personal data we can access via the data protection settings on the website of the respective social network and via the authorizations that you give us when granting access. If you link an account managed by a social media website to your account and allow us to access this information,
- If you give us personal data about another person, you may only do so with their consent. You should inform them about how we process your personal data in accordance with our data protection declaration.
Personal data collected by social networks (social media plug-ins)
- Please note that you must be logged out of the user account of your respective social network if you visit our website and do not want the social network to be able to assign your visit to our website to your respective user account.
How and for what purposes we use your personal data
We use your personal data for various business purposes and according to the different legal bases of processing. Below you will find a summary of how and according to which legal basis we use your personal data.
We use your personal data to fulfill and execute the contract with you and to provide you with our services, to comply with our legal obligation or to protect your vital interests. This includes the following cases:
- In order to guarantee access to and use of our services (including billing), in particular to publish advertisements and other content of the user, to provide the express sales service and to enable financing inquiries to be carried out, and to ensure the quality and the Measure and improve the success of our services, keep our services safe and operational, and adapt the content of the website and services to what you might like based on the actions you take;
- to reconcile the data for accuracy and to check with the help of third parties;
- to give you access to your saved vehicles and searches and other features we offer;
- to contact you about your account, resolve problems with your account, resolve disputes, enforce fee claims, or provide you with other necessary customer services (if we contact you for the aforementioned purposes, we may contact you by email, phone, text message, Contact post and via mobile push notifications);
- to provide you with location-based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content) using general location information;
- to show the business address of registered automobile dealers on a map in advertisements of the respective dealer (For this purpose, we transmit the address data to external service providers who may be outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If a dealer does not want his location information in a If the map is displayed in his advertisements, he can contact mobile.de customer service at any time.);
- to detect, prevent, and investigate fraud, security breaches, or other potentially prohibited or unlawful activity;
- To improve our services, e.g. B. by reviewing information related to blocked or crashed pages so that we can identify and fix problems and provide you with a better user experience;
- personalize, measure and improve our advertising based on what you may like;
- to contact you by email or post within the framework of applicable law, to offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, to obtain your opinion through surveys or questionnaires and to inform you about our services; this also means that we inform you about public affairs or other current events in connection with the use of our services. This may include invitations to participate in a petition, a signature list, or any other campaign related to public affairs;
- to provide you with targeted marketing, service updates and promotions that you may like;
- to check the quality and success of our email marketing campaigns (e.g. by analyzing the opening and click rates);
- to monitor and improve the information security of our services.
With your consent we can use your personal data:
- To provide you with advertising by phone, email or SMS or invitations to participate in dealer ratings, surveys or market research;
- to provide you with advertising from other members of the eBay Inc. group of companies;
- to provide you with third party advertising;
- to customize third-party advertising that you may see on third-party websites;
- to determine your exact geographic location so that we can provide you with location-based services;
- to transmit your personal data for financing offers to our relevant partners (see below).
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and to exercise your right to object.
We can use technologies that are considered automated decision making or profiling. We will not make automated decisions about you that would significantly affect you, unless such a decision is required under a contract with you, we have obtained your consent, or we are required by law to use this technology.
Marketing communications settings
If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, you can do so via e.g. B. Unsubscribe by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will not sell, transfer or otherwise pass on your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
remain signed in
If you log in to our services in your account, you will remain in your account for a certain period of time until you log out. If you use our app, you will always be logged in after you have registered.
If you are using a public or shared computer, we recommend that you choose not to stay logged in but to log out. You or another user of the computer / browser on which you have logged in can view and access most areas of your account and carry out all possible account activities without your approval during this registration phase.
The specific actions and account activity that you or another user of this computer / browser can perform include:
- Post an advertisement or contact a seller
- View your activities
- See your Mein mobile.de page
- View or edit your saved vehicles and searches
- Carry out after-sale activities such as B. Leaving feedback or submitting complaints.
If you try to change your password, user ID, account information, or account activity other than those listed above, you may need to enter your password.
You can normally end your registered session by either logging out and / or deleting your cookies. If you have activated certain browser data protection settings, closing your browser can also end your registered session.
Your rights and how you can access, control and correct your personal data
You can access, review and change your personal data by logging into your account. Please update your personal data immediately if it changes or is incorrect. Please note that once you publish a post, you may not be able to change or remove it.
We respect your legal rights:
- You have the right to know which personal data we store about you.
- Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, customary and machine-readable form.
- If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct or complete it.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- You can also ask us to delete or restrict your personal data; this right is governed by applicable law and may affect your access to some of our services.
To request information and find out whether fees may apply in accordance with applicable law, please contact us using the contact options below. If you have a right to information or to change or delete your personal data, we can, in certain circumstances, in accordance with applicable national law, refuse to provide such information or refuse to correct or delete your personal data.
If you ask us to stop processing your personal data in whole or in part or revoke your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal data for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration, we may not be able to offer you all the services and customer support that our users receive as part of this Data protection declaration and our general terms and conditions are offered.
At your request, we will close your account and delete your personal information as soon as possible based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law.
In which cases we pass on your personal data
We can pass on your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide shared content and services (such as new registration, transactions and customer service);
- to detect and prevent possible fraudulent and illegal acts, violations of our general terms and conditions and violations of data security;
- to provide personalized advertisements for you;
- to improve their own products, websites, applications, services, tools and for marketing communications;
To third party service providers and financial institution partners:
- To support us in the provision of our services (including the feedback solution), in the payment processing and in the provision of personalized advertising;
- to support us with extended display options including the integration of maps in advertisements with dealer location information;
- to help us prevent, detect, contain and investigate potentially illegal acts, violations of our terms and conditions, fraud and / or security breaches, invoice collection and other business transactions;
- Financial institutions and other partners from the financial sector with whom we work so that we can provide you with financial products such as vehicle financing and offer an insurance or financing comparison. These financial partners only use your personal data if and insofar as you have given your consent.
To third party providers of websites, applications and tools
We work with in accordance with our terms and conditions to publish or advertise your ads and their content on their website or in their applications and tools. If we also transmit personal data to third parties with the content of your advertisements, this is done exclusively on the basis of a contract that limits the use of personal data by the third party and obliges them to implement security measures in relation to this data. In particular, third-party providers are not permitted to sell, rent or otherwise pass on the personal data contained in your advertisements to third parties.
To law enforcement agencies, to third parties in legal proceedings and to legally authorized third parties:
- To comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our general terms and conditions, to defend claims that an offer or other content violates the rights of third parties, or to protect the rights, property or safety of third parties;
- to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or authorized third parties on the basis of a request for information in connection with an investigation or suspected criminal offense, illegal act or any other act that may result in legal liability for us, you or another user. We will only disclose information that is relevant to the investigation or request, such as B. Name, city, postcode, telephone number, email address, IP address, advertisement content, complaints of fraud;
- to rightholders who have entered into a confidentiality agreement with us in connection with an investigation for fraud, intellectual property infringement or another illegal act, if we consider this to be necessary or sensible at our own discretion. In such cases, we provide the name, address, city, postcode, country, telephone number, email address, company name and advertisement content; the confidentiality agreement stipulates, among other things, that the data may only be used in connection with legal proceedings and / or obtaining legal information and / or to answer questions from the user who placed the ad;
- to credit bureaus, insofar as this is permitted under applicable law;
- to third parties who initiate legal proceedings or are involved in legal proceedings, provided that they provide us with a legal order, a court order or an equivalent legal injunction, or if we can assume in good faith that the disclosure of the data is necessary to immediately avert imminent danger to life and limb or financial loss or report a suspected illegal act.
change of ownership
How long we store your personal data
We store your personal data for as long as is necessary for the provision of the services you have requested or for other necessary purposes, such as the fulfillment of our legal obligations, the settlement of disputes and the enforcement of our terms and conditions.
Our specific retention periods for personal data are documented in our retention guidelines. How long we keep personal data can vary considerably depending on the context of the services we offer and our legal obligations. The following factors typically affect the retention period:
How long is the personal data required for the provision of our services?
This includes maintaining and improving the performance of our products, the security of our systems, and keeping appropriate business and financial records. This is the general rule that forms the basis for most of our retention periods.
Are the personal data sensitive?
If so, a shorter retention period is usually appropriate.
Have you given your consent for a longer retention period?
In this case, we save the data according to your consent.
Are we subject to a legal, contractual or similar obligation to store your personal data?
Examples of this include mandatory laws on data retention in the respective jurisdiction, official orders to store data that are relevant for an investigation, or personal data that are kept for the purposes of litigation.
After we no longer need your personal data, we will dispose of it in accordance with our guidelines on data storage and deletion.
Cookies and similar technologies
When you visit our websites or use our services, applications, tools or messages, we or our authorized service providers may set cookies and use other similar technologies. This is done to provide you with a better, faster and safer experience, as well as for advertising and marketing purposes.
How we protect your personal information
We protect your personal data through technical and organizational security measures to minimize risks related to their loss, misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure and modification. For this purpose, we use firewalls and data encryption, physical access restrictions for our data centers and authorization controls for data access.
Other important information
What happens if you share your personal information on our websites or applications?
Other users have access to the information that you share with automobile24.ma or pass it on to other users. Our website allows users to publish advertisements and other information and to transmit it to other users so that other users can access this information. Since you can also contact other users directly via our services, we recommend that you pay close attention to how you publish your personal data and to whom you transmit it. You are solely responsible for which personal data you publish via our services and transmit to other users, and we cannot guarantee the protection or security of the data shared in this way.
Your responsibility for personal data that you receive via automobile24.ma
If you communicate with another user (e.g. a prospect) and receive personal data from them (such as name, email address or other contact details), you are the person responsible for such data regardless of us and must comply with the applicable data protection laws comply. You may only use the personal data to which you have access for the purposes of processing the contact via automobile24.ma and the resulting transaction, as well as for purposes to which the user to whom the data refer expressly consents Has.
Unwanted and threatening emails
We do not tolerate misuse of our services. You must not use our messaging tools to send spam or other content that violates our terms and conditions. You are also not allowed to add other users to your e-mail distribution lists, to call you for commercial purposes or to send them SMS messages for commercial purposes, even if this user has bought something from you, unless the user has theirs has given express consent to this. Sending unwanted or threatening email or SMS messages is a violation of our terms and conditions. Please report spam or fraudulent emails to customer service. If you think your account has been misused, please report it to us email@example.com .
We automatically scan messages sent through our messaging tools and may filter them manually to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks, other malicious activity, and illegal or prohibited content, and to block the message as a whole or the prohibited content, if applicable. However, we do not save the messages sent via these tools permanently.
Our services are generally accessible websites and services and are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users who are considered children in accordance with their respective national laws.
Third party data protection rules
This data protection declaration only applies to the use and disclosure of personal data that we collect from you in connection with the provision of our services. If you pass on your data to third parties or if you are forwarded to a third party website, the data protection declaration of the respective third party applies.
We cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of your data after you have passed it on to a third party. We therefore recommend that you carefully review the data protection declarations and data security principles of your trading partners before you carry out a transaction and pass on your data, even if this third party is a buyer or seller on our websites.
If you have any questions or complaints about this data protection declaration, our global data protection principles or our handling of data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer service.