automobile24.ma is a content hosted on the Internet and operated by the company Albaradhi SARL , registered in the commercial register of Kenitra under the number If 28814352 and whose head office is located at Avenue Amam Ali Nr.175, 1400 Kenitra
The present general conditions of use (UGC) apply to automobile24.ma (“the website“) and describe the conditions in which albaradhi SARL (“the company“) offers access to the site, services, applications including via mobile devices / tablets /apps or any other support coming ( Services).
Terms and conditions – public area and dealer area
Terms of Service
The following apply to the use of the automobile24.ma service.
If you act as a consumer within the meaning of the statutory provisions, you have the following right of withdrawal:
CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS Right of
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (email: email@example.com ) of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. email). You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have chosen) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we have received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services should start during the cancellation period, you have to pay us a reasonable amount, which is the proportion of the services already rendered in the service up to the point in time when you inform us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract Compares to the total scope of the services provided in the contract.
§ 1. General
- automobile24.ma operates over the Internet accessible databases of any contractually capable natural, legal person, partnership or dealer cars set (the « Participants ») for sale ( « advertisement feature ») and in which motor vehicles with that of automobile24.ma to Provided search function can be searched. These general terms and conditions regulate the service of automobile24.ma for the website, local and mobile applications and applications (hereinafter » automobile24.ma service »). Certain functionalities and additional options may not be available with all automobile24.ma Services are available or require the registration of an automobile24.ma user account.
- automobile24.ma is generally open to private and commercial participants, unless it is a vehicle dealer. Advertisements from vehicle dealers may only be placed in the “dealer area” of automobile24.ma .
- These general terms and conditions apply exclusively between automobile24.ma participants in the public sector and the dealer area of the databases operated by automobile24.ma (cars, commercial vehicles). Conflicting terms and conditions of a participant have no validity.
- automobile24.ma only provides the technical requirements for the transmission of information (advertisements) in the form of the databases. Automobile24.ma has no influence on the content of the advertisements . In particular, automobile24.ma is not itself the provider of the motor vehicles that are discontinued.
- automobile24.ma is not involved in the relationship between the supplier and the prospective buyer or buyer, either as an intermediary, as a party or as a representative of a party.
- Contracts initiated as a result of an advertisement placed via the automobile24.ma service are concluded and fulfilled without the involvement of automobile24.ma.
§ 2 data protection
The participant undertakes to process and use personal data from other users that he receives via the automobile24.ma service (e.g. via the contact form) only for processing and answering the respective request. Further use of this data, especially for advertising purposes, may only take place after obtaining the necessary consent (s) from the person concerned. In addition to these terms and conditions, the automobile24.ma data protection declaration applies .
§ 3 registration and user account
- The use of the automobile24.ma service requires a registration. Registration is free. With the registration, a contract about the use of the public area of the automobile24.ma service (hereinafter: “User Agreement ”) is concluded between automobile24.ma and the participant . There is no entitlement to the conclusion of a usage contract.
- Registration is only permitted for legal entities, partnerships and persons with unlimited legal capacity. Minors in particular are not allowed to register with automobile24.ma .
- The data requested by automobile24.ma during registration must be complete and correct. The participant is obliged to truthfully state his status as a private or commercial provider. Registration is completed by entering a valid email address and choosing a personal password. The personal password must be kept secret and may not be passed on to third parties.
- If the data given during registration change, the participant is obliged to update it immediately in his user account.
- The participant has to check the correctness of the given data after the first registration and after each change.
- Each participant may only register once at automobile24.ma . The simultaneous registration of several user accounts is not permitted. Bypassing this regulation, in particular by using different data, is not permitted. A user account is not transferable.
- automobile24.ma reserves the right to delete user accounts that have been inactive for a period of 12 months.
§ 4 Posting and extending advertisements
- A participant identified as a participant can only place a maximum of one free advertisement in the public area of the automobile24.ma service within one calendar year . Misuse, in particular through the use of several user accounts, entitles automobile24.ma to delete advertisements and to terminate the user contract extraordinarily.
- A participant marked as commercial can only place a maximum of one free advertisement in the public area of the automobile24.ma service within one calendar year . Misuse, in particular through the use of several user accounts, entitles mobile.de to the deletion of advertisements and the extraordinary termination of the user contract.
- Advertisements can be placed and extended for a certain period of time. The duration of an advertisement can be extended any number of times. Expired advertisements remain up to min. Can be found 24h after their end using the automobile24.ma search functions.
- When calculating the duration of the advertisement, the day on which the advertisement is placed or extended is not counted. The period begins at 0:00 a.m. on the day following the day the advertisement is placed or the advertisement is extended and ends at the end of the last day of the advertisement period.
- The advertisement price to be paid in each case is shown to the participant before the insertion or extension of a vehicle advertisement.
- Permitted changes to an advertisement during the term are free of charge and can be carried out via the menu item « My inventory ».
- An advertisement can be deleted by the participant at any time. In the event that the advertisement is deleted by the participant, the advertisement price already paid will not be refunded.
§ 5 billing, due date of the advertisement fee, payment, price changes
- The monthly participation fee is calculated according to the applicable prices and is subsequently calculated by automobile24.ma for the past month. The billing is done exclusively electronically by sending an invoice by email. An advertisement price can be paid in particular by credit card. If automobile24.maoffers a payment by SEPA direct debit or PayPal, the final amount shown in the invoice will be debited from the participant’s account after the due date. The amount of the final amount and due date will be announced to the participant at least five days before the due date; the deadline for prior SEPA information will be shortened accordingly to five days. The participant must ensure that their account is adequately covered at all times. The payment is due in advance, ie before the listing is included in the database, whereby the timely granting of a move-in by credit card or SEPA direct debit is sufficient.
- The one-time participation fee is calculated according to the applicable prices and is calculated by automobile24.ma in advance. The billing is done exclusively electronically by sending an invoice by email. An advertisement price can be paid in particular by credit card. If automobile24.ma offers a payment by SEPA direct debit or PayPal, the final amount shown in the invoice will be debited from the participant’s account after the due date. The amount of the final amount and due date will be announced to the participant at least five days before the due date; the deadline for prior SEPA information will be shortened accordingly to five days. The participant must ensure that their account is adequately covered at all times. The payment is due in advance, ie before the listing is included in the database, whereby the timely granting of a move-in by credit card or SEPA direct debit is sufficient.
- If the collection of debts fails, the participant has to reimburse automobile24.ma for the additional costs incurred, unless he is not responsible for the failure or can prove that damage did not occur at all or to a much lesser extent.
- Price changes will be announced by automobile24.ma in good time so that the participant can terminate the contractual relationship in compliance with the contractually agreed notice period at the time of termination before the new prices apply. If he does not exercise this right and continues to use the services of automobile24.ma after the validity date of the price change, the price change becomes binding for both contracting parties. Billing is based on the price change.
- Payment secured by debit card:
Online payment on our site is secured by the FPAY online payment platform of the
company FAST PAYMENT SA.
The electronic payment security system set up by FAST PAYMENT (1st payment operator certified PCI DSS level 1 in Morocco, the highest level of security for bank card transactions) is certified by the Center Monétique Interbancaire (CMI), by Moroccan banks as well as by international organizations VISA / MASTERCARD.
The FPAY platform guarantees the confidential treatment of your bank and personal data in accordance with the security standards in force, as well as law 09-08 relating to the protection of personal data.
The connection between the merchant site and the FPAY platform is secured by the TLS 1.2 protocol, the highest level of encryption security for data exchanged on the Internet. FPAY uses in particular an EV (Extended Value) security certificate which you can identify through the green bar in the URL field of your browser.
If your bank provides this service, FPAY uses double 3-D Secure authentication (Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode) in order to secure your purchases on the Internet as much as possible.
§ 6 Deletion of offers, blocking, termination and other measures
- automobile24.ma can take the following measures if there are concrete indications that a participant violates legal regulations, third party rights or these terms and conditions, or if automobile24.ma has another legitimate interest (especially in the event of a delay in payment):
- Deletion of advertisements or other content at automobile24.ma have been set
- Delay in the publication of content via the automobile24.ma service
- Warning of participants
- Restriction / restriction of the use of the automobile24.ma service
- Temporary blocking of participants
- Final blocking of participants
- When choosing the measure, automobile24.ma takes into account the legitimate interests of the participant concerned, in particular whether there are indications that the participant was not responsible for the violation.
- automobile24.ma can delete advertisements or other content if these violate these General Terms and Conditions (in particular the regulations of § 8) or statutory provisions or violate the rights of third parties in terms of content or presentation. In the event of a deletion by automobile24.ma, the participant remains obliged to pay the advertisement price if he is responsible for the deletion.
- automobile24.ma can permanently and permanently block a participant from using the automobile24.ma service if they repeatedly or particularly seriously violate these terms and conditions or if there is another important reason.
- As soon as a participant has been blocked, this participant may no longer use the automobile24.ma service and may not register again.
- automobile24.ma can terminate the license agreement at any time with a notice period of 14 days. The right to block remains unaffected.
- Users can request the deletion of their data and user account by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
§ 7 changes to the terms and conditions
automobile24.ma can propose to the participant a change of these terms and conditions at any time. Changes to these terms and conditions will be offered to participants in text form (e.g. by email) at least 14 days before the proposed effective date. The participant’s consent is deemed to have been given if the rejection is not notified to mobile.de in text form before the proposed effective date of the changes. If the participant does not agree to the changes, they have the right to terminate the contract without notice and free of charge until the proposed effective date of the changes. automobile24.ma points out to the participant in the message with which the changes are offered that the right to refuse, the deadline for this and the possibility of termination. The amended terms and conditions will also be published on the mobile.de website.
§ 8 Requirements for the content and presentation of the advertisements
- The participant is obliged to only place a vehicle in the designated category (car market, truck / commercial vehicle market, camper / caravan market, motorcycle market). Only the posting of advertisements aimed at the sale of motor vehicles and motor vehicle trailers and at self-propelled and non-self-propelled, motor-operated machines is permitted.
- Car market: cars;
- Truck / commercial vehicle market: trucks, truck trailers, car trailers;
In particular, do not permit the renunciation of advertisements is that
- on the conclusion of a leasing, rental or hire purchase contract or any other form of financing or transfer of use,
- the assumption of motor vehicle sales or leasing contracts,
- on the purchase of motor vehicles or other objects of any kind,
- the sale of automotive spare parts and accessories,
- on the sale or application of software,
- are aimed at advertising services.
- The participant is obliged to provide complete and truthful information in relation to the vehicle (especially date of first registration and mileage), the legal relationships to the vehicle and with regard to the rest of the advertisement content. If the vehicle is equipped with an exchange engine, this must be indicated. In this case, the actual mileage of the vehicle must always be stated. Incorrectly incorrect information (e.g. typing errors, classification into incorrect categories) must be corrected immediately after discovery via the menu item « an inventory ».
- When advertising, it must be stated in what condition the vehicle is, in particular whether the advertised vehicle shows unrepaired damage to a not inconsiderable extent. For this purpose, the vehicle must be identified separately when it is advertised by selecting the functions. As a significant, unrepaired damage such. B. Understand damage to the engine and transmission, damage caused by traffic accidents, fire, hail or water, the repair of which is not possible or only possible with the use of substantial funds. These include in particular so-called hobby vehicles. Minor damage is excluded from this and should be entered in the comment field using free text. This does not affect the obligation to disclose known repaired previous damage to a not inconsiderable extent.
- Vehicles that are sold exclusively to domestic and foreign commercial customers must be marked accordingly using the « For trade, export / import » function.
- It is not permitted to offer several vehicles individually or as a package within one advertisement.
- It is not permitted to advertise the same vehicle more than once in one category at the same time. This also applies if the same vehicle is set up several times at the same time with the cooperation of different participants.
- During the term of the advertisement, the participant must be able to immediately conclude a legally effective purchase contract with an interested party for the vehicle offered and to hand over and transfer the vehicle at the specified time of availability (used vehicles) or delivery time (new vehicles).
- The advertisements can be illustrated with photos. The participant undertakes to put only those photos in the automobile24.ma databases which he may use without restriction and which are not encumbered with third party rights – especially not with third party copyrights. The photos used must not be misleading and must reflect the actual condition of the vehicle offered. If the participant uses catalog images, he must mark this separately.
- If mobile.de provides certain quality seals, guarantee signs or other symbols of trust, a participant is obliged to ensure that these are only displayed in advertisements for vehicles qualified for this purpose. Other symbols of trust may only be used if they have been authorized by mobile.de.
- The wording, content, visual appearance and the intended purpose of the advertisement must not violate legal regulations or morality. Traders must pay particular attention to the provisions of the Copyright and Trademark Act, the Telemedia Act (imprint) and competition law.
- The participant is obliged to provide correct and truthful prices. In particular, the final prices must be specified, which must include VAT and other price components (e.g. transfer costs). Advertisements with obviously incorrect or misleading prices are not permitted.
- In principle, it is not permitted to insert references (links) to external websites, other services and information sources in an advertisement, unless these are required by law. Non-activated web addresses (URLs) and parts of them are also considered links. This does not include links to your own, externally stored vehicle pictures, PDF files and multimedia presentations that are included in the free text of the advertisement if they contain additional information about the vehicle offered (e.g. vehicle report, operating instructions, etc.) or if the information is legally binding.
- It is not permitted to provide telephone numbers, which result in increased telephone charges for the caller.
§ 9 Responsibility for the content of the advertisements
- The participant is solely responsible for the content of the advertisements. Neither the correctness nor the completeness of the content of the advertisements are checked by automobile24.ma. automobile24.ma does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the advertisements.
- automobile24.ma excludes any guarantee and liability that the advertisements meet the legal requirements.
- automobile24.ma excludes in particular any guarantee and liability that may result from the fact that sales contracts that are initiated or concluded on the basis of automobile24.ma advertisements are not enforceable under the national law of a affected country or in any other way with one or both contractual parties to the purchase contract lead to legal or economic disadvantages.
§ 10 database topicality, deletion of advertisements, administration, backup copies
- In order to make the vehicle search as interesting and successful as possible, automobile24.ma endeavors to keep the data up to date. For this reason, vehicle advertisements should be deleted by the subscriber as soon as the vehicle offered has been sold or is no longer available for other reasons.
- Each participant is responsible for using the automobile24.ma services to archive information that is saved by automobile24.ma and that he needs for the purposes of preserving evidence, bookkeeping or other purposes on a storage medium that is independent of automobile24.ma .
§ 11 manipulation of the vehicle search and disturbance of the system integrity / way of using the automobile24.ma service
- Participants may only search for vehicles in the automobile24.ma service using the search masks offered by automobile24.ma . Not allowed to search for vehicles bypassing the search masks, in particular by using non- automobile24.ma authorized search software that the databases of automobile24.ma accesses. Participants may participate in the automobile24.ma do not extract, reuse, integrate into another website, link and / or link in any other way the services offered. The use of data mining, robots, scraping and / or similar data collection and extraction programs and techniques is prohibited Intellectual property rights under the Copyright Act criminal consequences.
- Activities aimed at impairing the services of automobile24.ma are prohibited. The participant may not take any measures that may result in an unreasonable or excessive load on the automobile24.ma infrastructure . The participant is not permitted to block, overwrite or modify content generated by automobile24.ma or to interfere in any other way with the automobile24.ma services.
- The search in the automobile24.ma service helps users to find vehicle offers quickly and specifically. So that the users receive the desired search results via suitable search words, the textual content of an advertisement must clearly relate to the vehicle offered. Participants are therefore prohibited from searching the results of the vehicle search by automobile24.maTo falsify or manipulate the service by incorrect or misleading information or terms, by placing it in the wrong rubric, by technical measures or other misuse of functionalities of the mobile.de service. In particular, keyword spamming is also prohibited. Keyword spamming is the use of terms that do not or only partially describe the actual vehicle and are only designed to attract interested parties to the advertisement. This also applies to hidden HTML texts and the unlawful use of brand names.
§ 12 rating system
- automobile24.ma provides a rating system. The rating system enables users of automobile24.ma to rate vehicle dealers.
- The rating system is an integral part of the automobile24.ma service. The ratings of the vehicle dealer are displayed in connection with the advertisements and the appearance of the respective vehicle dealer as part of the automobile24.ma service. The use of the rating system is based on the following provisions and the principle for ratings.
- With the rating system, automobile24.ma only provides the technical requirements for the transmission of information (ratings). Automobile24.ma has no influence on the content of the reviews .
- If a vehicle dealer and / or a user believes that an evaluation violates legal requirements, these General Terms and Conditions or the provisions laid down in the principle for evaluations, the vehicle dealer or the user can inform automobile24.ma of this. automobile24.ma will then review the complaint and delete the relevant content of the review in the event of a violation. The same applies in the event that a response from a user violates legal requirements, these terms and conditions or the principle for evaluations. If a violation affects only part of an evaluation or a response, only the part concerned will be deleted and marked accordingly; otherwise the evaluation or answer remains.
- In the event of a complaint against the content of an assessment, the participant is obliged to do everything in his power to clarify the matter. For this purpose, the participant will answer inquiries from automobile24.ma regarding the matter within 14 days by email or in writing (at the request of automobile24.ma).
- automobile24.ma can advertise the rating system as part of the automobile24.ma service itself and through third parties.
What rules apply to evaluators?
- Reviews are based on personal experience and are unbiased.
a) The rating must be based on a personal service experience with the rated dealer, which was initiated via automobile24.ma . It is not permitted to submit a rating in the name of a third party or using technical aids (e.g. robots).
b) There must be no relationship between the valuer and the trader that is capable of raising doubts about the objectivity of the valuation. For this reason, the organs and employees of a dealer (as well as their 1st and 2nd degree relatives) are prohibited from evaluating the respective dealer.
c) Evaluations by other dealers or their employees are also prohibited.
d) Assessments on behalf of a third party are prohibited. This applies in particular to evaluations that are given on behalf of a dealer or a manufacturer with the aim of promoting positive feedback or evaluating another dealer negatively.
e) In order to prevent misuse, evaluations of the retailer’s end devices (e.g. PC, tablet) and his internet connection are generally prohibited.
f) Throw-away email addresses are not permitted for any inquiries about an evaluation.
- Protection of personal data
a) The evaluators protect their personal data and refrain from disclosing data that is not intended for the public (e.g. name, address or telephone number) within the evaluation text.
b) It is not permitted to name the staff of the valued dealer or any other person within the text of the review. It is also prohibited to include a written conversation with the dealer in the evaluation.
- Evaluation content is fair and relevant and does not violate any third party rights.
a) Reviews must be related to the vehicle purchase and should be intended to support other visitors of automobile24.ma in the decision-making process. In particular, the integration of advertising is not permitted.
b) evaluations are written constructively; the evaluator remains fair. Insults, threats, political, racist or discriminatory opinions, false statements of fact and defamatory content are not permitted.
c) All other content that violates the law or the rights of third parties is also prohibited. A violation of third party rights occurs e.g. B. Consider if content from external reviews (also from other platforms) are copied into mobile.de.
What can you do to complain about automobile24.ma content?
Should a rating or a response violate the rating rules, you have the option to inform automobile24.ma of this. We then check the content using the means available to us and take further steps if necessary. A rating or answer will be deleted if it violates the rating rules or the rules for dealer responses. If the violation is only part of a rating text, only the affected part will be deleted and marked accordingly (in this case, the grade awarded and the rest of the text of the rating will be retained).
If a law enforcement or supervisory authority requests information in connection with an investigation or suspected criminal offense or unlawful act, we will disclose the requested personal data (if available) to the authorities. You can find further information on our handling of your personal data in our data protection declaration.
§ 13 Object of the contract and scope of services
- The service owed by automobile24.ma consists of providing an input mask for advertisements, enabling the advertisements entered via the input mask and enabling the advertisements to be called up from the automobile24.ma databases via the Internet for the period agreed with the participant.
- Each participant can place any number of advertisements in the automobile24.ma databases. automobile24.ma offers participants the opportunity to choose from various service packages and services. The use of the service packages and services provided is based on the prices applicable for this in the context of a permanent obligation.
- automobile24.ma advertises the automobile24.ma service and the advertisements posted by the participants themselves and through third parties, for example by integrating the advertisements or extracts from them on other websites, software applications, in e-mails or in print, radio and television marketing campaigns. automobile24.ma also enables third parties to advertise their offers and services via the automobile24.ma service. To support these activities, automobile24.ma can also provide third parties with access to the data, information and content published via the automobile24.ma service.
Section 14 exemption
The participant releases automobile24.ma from all claims that third parties assert against automobile24.ma because of the violation of their rights by their advertisement or because of the other use of the automobile24.ma service by the participant . The participant also assumes the costs of the necessary legal defense by automobile24.ma including all court and lawyer costs. This does not apply if and insofar as the violation is not the responsibility of the participant.
§ 15 warranty
- If the participant is entitled to statutory warranty claims, automobile24.ma is initially entitled to subsequent performance. This is done by extending the duration of the advertisement for the specific advertisement.
- automobile24.ma is released from the obligation to perform in cases of force majeure. Force majeure includes all unforeseen events as well as events whose effects on the fulfillment of the contract are not the responsibility of either party. These events include, in particular, lawful industrial action, also in third-party operations, official measures, failure of communication networks and gateways of other operators, disruptions in the area of line providers, other technical disruptions, even if these circumstances arise in the area of subcontractors, subcontractors or their subcontractors or with the provider authorized operators of subnode computers occur. Claims do not arise for the participant in the event of failures that are not the responsibility of mobile.de.
§ 16 Limitation of Liability
- Automobile24.ma is liable to companies for damage, except in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, only if and insofar as automobile24.ma , its legal representatives, executives or other vicarious agents are guilty of intent or gross negligence. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, mobile.de is liable for any culpable behavior on the part of its legal representatives, executives or other vicarious agents.
- Automobile24.ma is only liable to consumers for intent and gross negligence. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the default of the debtor or the impossibility of rendering the service, for which automobile24.ma is responsible, mobile.de is liable for any culpable behavior of its legal representatives, executives or other vicarious agents.
- Except in the event of intent or gross negligence on the part of legal representatives, executives or other vicarious agents, the liability of mobile.de is limited in amount to the damage typically foreseeable when the contract was concluded.
- Liability for the compensation of indirect damage, in particular for lost profit, only exists in the event of intent or gross negligence on the part of legal representatives, managers or other vicarious agents of automobile24.ma.
- The aforementioned exclusions of liability and restrictions vis-à-vis entrepreneurs or consumers do not apply in the case of the acceptance of express guarantees by mobile.de and for damage from injury to life, limb or health, as well as in the case of mandatory legal regulations.
§ 17 copyright and usage rights
All data, information, company logos, texts, programs and pictures of the advertisements and other contents (e.g. reviews and answers within the framework of the rating system) placed via the automobile24.ma services can be subject to copyright. The modification, further processing and use in media of all kinds by third parties is not permitted. The rights of the respective author and the participant remain unaffected. The participant can still freely dispose of their own data and information.
§ 18 Exercise of rights by third parties, transfer of contract
- For the purpose of fulfilling the contract and exercising the rights arising from this contract, automobile24.ma can use other eBay companies.
- automobile24.ma is entitled to transfer its rights and obligations from this contractual relationship in whole or in part to a third party with a notice period of four weeks. In this case, the participant is entitled to terminate the usage contract. For this purpose, the participant can have their user account deleted at any time.
§ 19 Place of performance, validity of Moroccan law, place of jurisdiction , consumer arbitration
- As far as the participant is an entrepreneur, the usage contract including these terms and conditions in application and interpretation is subject exclusively to the law of the Kingdom of Morocco. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods of April 11, 1998 is excluded.
- As far as the participant is a consumer, the contract of use including these terms and conditions is subject to the law of the Kingdom of Morocco, provided that there are no mandatory statutory regulations, in particular consumer protection regulations.
- If the participant is a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code, Kenitra is the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with the license agreement including these terms and conditions. The same applies if the participant moves his domicile abroad after the contract is concluded or no general place of jurisdiction Morocco has.
- For participants who are consumers, there is a place of jurisdiction at the participant’s place of residence. For all disputes arising from the license agreement and these terms and conditions, additional jurisdiction for consumers residing in Morocco is Kenitra.
- automobile24.ma is not willing or obliged to participate in dispute settlement procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 20 Severability clause
If one provision of these terms and conditions is ineffective, the remaining provisions remain unaffected. The ineffective provision is deemed to be replaced by one that comes economically as close as possible to the purpose of the ineffective provision. The same applies to possible regulation gaps.